The features for the HMH series:
- Rugged, proven and reliable design developed through 50 years.
- High mechanical and volumetric efficiency.
- High starting efficiency (0.9).
- Capacity from 7.3 to 16.3 litre/rev.
- Maximum working pressure up to 315 bar.
- Relative high internal drain pressure, 15 bar.
- High free wheeling speeds, up to 250 rpm.
- Available with two- and three speeds
- Out put torque up to 69.000 Nm.
The Bauer HMH range of high torque low speed hydraulic radial piston motors consists of one frame size with motors extending from HMH9-7.3 to the HMJ9-16.3. Displacement volumes range from 7.3 to 16.3 litre/rev.
The piston connection rods are equipped with robust retainer rings causing mechanical retunr of the pistons in case of cavitation, and when the motor is working as a pump. This feaure, together with a low leakage rate makes the motors suitable for load control equipment (e.g. winches) without mechanical brakes.
Due to the rugged design with large diameter shaft and heavy parallel roller bearings, the motors are suited for direct drive on winch applications. The parallell heavy roller bearing on the shaft is often used as a supporting bearing for the winch shaft.
The motors are available with up to three speeds as well as free wheeling all in one single motor. The change in speed can be done smoothly while the winch is loaded and running without experiencing any pressure shocks.
See here for dimensions and technical data for the HMH motors (pdf file).